Bacon, Egg & Potato Breakfast Bites Recipe
Muffin Pan Recipes are super popular, but this one is a little different. Rather than fork a bunch of chopped up stuff into a tin, you’re using big chunks (almost whole!) Like other bite-size meals made in muffin pans, they’re a great size and you can store them in the refrigerator for up to a week, then pop them in the microwave for a few seconds and take them to go!
Check out these yummy and EASY breakfast bites your whole family will love! You can substitute different ingredients too. Try with bacon or sausage, and add in more or different veggies. Get creative!
With just 3 main ingredients (you can add more if you’d like), these are the easiest and tastiest breakfast!
- 6 potatoes, cut in half with a small section removed (I used a melon baller)
- 12 eggs
- 12 strips of bacon
- peppers or veggies of choice (optional)
- Spray pan with non-stick spray
- Line pan with strip of bacon to form edge
- Set prepared potato inside
- Crack egg and carefully fill remainder of muffin well (hole)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes or until potato is fork-tender