WOW! See EVERYTHING You’ve Done on Facebook in One Place
Easily track your buying and selling on Facebook garage sale groups. Effortlessly find videos you’ve watched, or pictures you’ve posted. You can even revisit a comment you made, or something someone commented on your pictures or posts. Don’t wait for Facebook to remind you of your memories, give this awesome Facebook hack a try!
What can you do?
- I was searching for photos on Facebook, and found them easily in Activity Log > Photos and then selected the date/year. I compiled them into Facebook photo albums, such as all of my daughter’s Halloween costumes, each of her first day of school photos, and birthdays. So fun! And, handy to have them in one place now!
- Have you ever watched a video on Facebook and wanted to show it to someone later, but couldn’t find it? You can get there in a snap! Go to your Activity Log and click Videos Watched
- Trying to sell something in multiple Facebook garage sale groups, but can’t find all you posted to? You can see all your group activity in Activity Log > Groups
- Can find a post you liked? Activity Log > Likes
- Want to show someone a post you’ve hidden? Activity Log > Posts You’ve Hidden
- And so much more! Your Facebook Activity log shows you: Your posts, posts you’re tagged in, posts by others, posts you’ve hidden, photos, likes, comments, about, friends, life events, music, news, video, games, books, products, notes, videos watched, following, groups, events, questions, search, saved.
How do you access Activity Log?
- Easy! Click the down arrow on Facebook’s top menu bar and click Activity Log
- You may need to click MORE under Photos, Likes, Comments… to see all the options