DIY Edible Arrangements ~ Make Your Own Fruit Bouquet
Like it? REPIN it on Pinterest!
If you’re not near an Edible Arrangements store to pick up your freebies they have regularly, you can make them at home!
- Cookie cutters, melon baller tool
- Bamboo food sticks
- Vase, bowl, bucket or glass – get creative!
- Use a melon baller tool and cookie cutters to cut fun shapes out of fruit (we like pineapple, apples, melon, cantaloupe and grapes!)
- Spear fruit onto bamboo food skewers
- Wrap a piece of styrofoam in plastic wrap and add to a vase, arrange spears by sticking them into foam (you can cut the sticks to size)
- Garnish with truffles, chocolates or other yummy delicacies!
- TIP: to keep fruit looking fresh, spray with diluted lemon juice
It’s much easier than you think to make an awesome edible arrangement!