Amazing Foot Scrub – Vinegar & Listerine
Who doesn’t love a great pedicure?! Nothing like getting your feet in shape for summer sandals, sexy backless heels and even going barefoot! I found a Pinterest post that claimed by mixing two weird ingredients you’d never put together and soaking your feet for 10-15 minutes, you’ll get amazing results! So, I tried it and I was impressed! The dry, dead skin CAME RIGHT OFF!
Check out the two pictures at the bottom – the one on left is before, and the one on the right is after. My dry, dead skin just peeled right off!
If you find this didn’t work, try soaking your feet longer – try 30 to 45 minutes instead.
Try this for yourself and then REPIN our pin on Pinterest!
- 1 cup Listerine (I used Target brand, you can use any type/color)
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup hot water
- pumice stone or similar (I used the foot scrubber I got at the dollar store)
you can even just use your fingernails!
- Mix liquid ingredients above in large bowl, if bowl is large enough double the recipe so it will cover most of your feet
- Soak feet in mixture for 10-15 minutes
- Remove feet from liquid soak and use a pumice stone to remove dry skin. You’ll notice it comes right off! You can even just use your fingernails (see picture bottom right)
Wowza! This is a wonderful foot soak and makes for a VERY cheap pedicure!
Pinterest Exposed is a regular feature on GimmieFreebies. We research everything before we post. After all, we are the home of Gimmie’s Big List of Fake Freebies to Avoid! We keep you safe online, and we keep you from making dangerous as well as costly or even messy mistakes promoted to be truth.
Thanks for the tip, Discount Queens!