Hot Caramel Apple Cider ~ Free Spooky Treats & Party Eats Halloween Recipes
Just in time for Halloween is Mr. Food’s Spooky Treats & Party Eats eCookbook – completely FREE! 🙂 This digital cookbook features 34 frighteningly delicious recipes that are easy and quick to prepare. You could definitely dazzle guests at a Halloween party with amazing food thanks to Mr. Food! You’ll be able to find recipes to entertain the taste buds of adults, teens and young children.
Get Your FREE Halloween eCookbook:
- Click the link above
- Enter your email address
- Search for the recipe book you want (this one is called Spooky Treats & Party Eats)
- Scroll down and click the red “Get Our Free eBook”
Like it? Repin it on Pinterest!
What You’ll Find Inside:
- Halloween Drink Recipes: Spiderlicious Punch, Very Bloody Mary, and Hot Caramel Apple Cider (pictured, top)
- Halloween Appetizers: Ghoulish Glazed Meatballs, Bloody Witches Fingers, and Graveyard Guacamole
- Halloween Party Food Recipes: Spooky Shepard’s Pie, Jack O’ Lantern Chili, and Spaghetti Brains and Eyeballs
- Halloween Treats: Pumpkin Patch Cheesecake, Spooktacular Cupcakes, and Trick-or-Treat Bars
Each recipe is complemented with a photo of the final result in full color, so you know exactly how each one should turn out! The listed ingredients and directions are straightforward, and some recipes have short notes to help you make the most out of your spooky masterpieces.
Thanks Mr. Food Test Kitchen for the pics!