Festive Ice Skate Easy Holiday Decoration
Check out this super easy and quick Christmas decoration. Perfect decor for inside or outside for the Holidays!
This would be super cute on your front door, or hang it on the side of your house where you have a strategically placed light glowing on it. It’d even be cute hanging on the wall inside.
This is so cute, and could not be easier!
What You’ll Need:
- Ice skate – any condition
- Decorations ~ you could use a branch from your Christmas tree, or fake flowers (available at Dollar Tree, but mine was free – was inside a vase I got at a thrift store), and I tied a small teddy bear’s scarf around the top of skate for a finishing effect
- I used an old pair of ice skates, but you can find them cheap at a thrift store if you don’t have any “in stock.” It doesn’t matter what condition they’re in! If your ice skates are scuffed up, you can easily fix them up with some leather shoe polish. I didn’t even bother with mine, and it’s still awesome!
- Insert a Christmas tree branch or other decor into top of skate.
- Lace up skate and top with scarf. I used a little scarf from an old teddy bear, but you could use lace or ribbon, or even recycled gift wrap!
- Hang from laces inside or outside!